The ICT/AFACT 28th Annual P&C Insurance Symposium transitions to a virtual event.
Register today and here’s what you can expect!
- Three half day sessions – October 6, 14 and 21
- Experts in the field bringing you current and relevant industry outlooks.
- Live sessions that come straight to your desk.
- Recorded sessions. Your schedule, your time, your location.
- CE/CLE credits pending approval for live sessions.
Already registered previous to the virtual transition? Contact Cynthia Haywood firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and options.
Learn more about the Education Foundation here. Your donation supports the Next Generation of Insurance Professionals by providing scholarships and awards to students and schools in the insurance, risk management, finance, and business fields.